THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.
1. Acceptance of Terms.
Welcome to suregifts.co.ke, a website owned by SureGifts Limited (“SureGifts”). SureGifts provides its service to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“Terms”). By accessing a SureGifts website (each, a “Site”) on the Internet or World Wide Web, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the Terms. If you do not wish to agree to the Terms, do not access or use any part of any Site. In addition, when using particular SureGifts services, you are subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services or products. All such guidelines and rules applicable to such services or products are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms. We may refuse any or all of our services to anyone at any time, in our sole discretion. This site is intended for use by individuals who are at least 13 years of age. If your parent or guardian has any concerns, please feel free to contact us via email at [email protected]
2. Products and Services.
Various products such as gift cards, whether they are physical or electronic, may be selected and purchased on a Site (“SureGifts Products”). Some SureGifts Products can be customized with text, pictures and/or graphics. When you have completed and paid for your order, SureGifts will produce the SureGifts Products you have selected and send them to the recipients specified by you. The pricing for SureGifts Products, which is stated in Kenyan Shillings, is set forth on the applicable Site, and incorporated into these Terms by reference. Please note that prices and fees may change from time to time; the price charged to you will be the price set forth on the Site at the time you place your order. Please place and complete your order carefully. All purchases of SureGifts Products are non-returnable and non-refundable. If you have any questions or problems with your order or the order has not been received within the expected time frame, please contact us immediately at [email protected] or 0787344387. Please include your order number in all communications for prompt service.
3. Use of Site.
3.1 Proprietary Rights. The Sites contain or may contain information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation and other materials and effects (including logos) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, pending patents, trade dress or other intellectual or proprietary rights owned by SureGifts or an affiliated company, or other third parties (the “Content”). You acknowledge and agree that these rights belong to their respective owners and are protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. Sites owned by SureGifts, and SureGifts logos, product and service names are trademarks of SureGifts (the “SureGifts Marks”). You agree not to display or use: (i) SureGifts’s Marks without SureGifts’s written permission and (ii) the Content in any manner without the owner’s written permission.
3.2 No Framing. You agree not to “frame” or “mirror” any Content or third-party content contained on or accessible from a Site on any other server or Internet-based device without the advance written authorization of SureGifts or its licensors or licensees, respectively.
3.3 Online Conduct. Your use of a Site is subject to applicable local, state, federal and international law. Your use of a Site in violation of this Section 3.3 governing Online Conduct could subject you to criminal prosecution and/or personal liability for damages. You agree not to use a Site or any of the Content for any illegal or harmful purpose. By way of example only, and not as a limitation, you specifically agree not to: (a) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, indecent, pornographic, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through a Site; (e) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (f) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, right of privacy, or other proprietary rights of any party; (g) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (h) interfere with or disrupt any Site or servers or networks connected to any Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to any Site.
Use of Content. SureGifts grants you permission to access and view each of its Sites and to electronically design SureGifts Products for the sole purpose of submitting an order. Any other use of the Sites or the Content, in whole or in part, without permission of the applicable rights holder is strictly prohibited, including without limitation: modification, republication, deletion, transmission, public performance, distribution, proxy caching, uploading, posting, reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, or other similar unauthorized exploitation of a Site or the Content. Without limiting the foregoing, unauthorized use of the Content is illegal and could subject you to criminal prosecution as well as personal liability for damages in a civil suit.
4. Third Party Links, Products and Services.
Our products and services may be made available to you through the use of third-party web sites (“Third-Party Portals”). If you accessed a Site through a link from a Third-Party Portal or if a Site provides links to any third-party sites, you agree that we have no control over the content on such sites AND YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON SUCH THIRD-PARTY SITES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DO NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR ANY OTHER ASPECTS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIRD-PARTIES. YOU RELEASE US FROM ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU INCUR, AND AGREE NOT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS AGAINST US ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIRD-PARTIES.
5. Submitted Data.
5.1 Copyright Policy, Representation and Indemnity. You are wholly responsible for any data you transmit to the Site (“Submitted Data”), whether such data consists of pictures, art work, text, or other data types, such as audio, video, or multimedia. It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner or to use trademarks without the permission of the trademark owner. You are responsible for assuring that no Submitted Data you transmit to a Site violates any copyright or trademark right, and that it complies with these Terms. Before transmitting Submitted Data to a Site, you should assure that such Submitted Data is in the public domain and therefore not subject to copyright protection, or that you have the consent of the copyright or trademark owner to use the material. By uploading Submitted Data to a Site and/or by submitting Submitted Data for integration into any SureGifts Product for processing, sharing, storage or fulfillment: (i) you grant us a limited, royalty free and non-exclusive license to use, adapt, transmit, transfer, store, copy and display the Submitted Data solely in connection with our providing products and/or services to you; and (ii) you represent and warrant to us that the Submitted Data are in the public domain; or that you have all right, title and interest in and to all copyrights in the Submitted Data, or that you have the express permission to copy and use such Submitted Data for all purposes related to the products you order through the Site. You further represent that the Submitted Data do not violate or infringe upon the proprietary rights (including privacy, moral or publicity rights) of others.
5.2 Submitted Data Content Policy and Acknowledgement; Compliance with Law.
You may not upload to a Site any material, whether text, images, or otherwise, that (a) infringes any copyright, trademark, right of privacy, right of publicity, or any other right of a third party, including without limitation, images of celebrities, actors, musicians, sports figures, politicians, cartoon characters or public figures of any kind; (b) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or offensive to the community or to any reasonable segment thereof, or (c) phone numbers, addresses, account numbers, personalized identification numbers or URL addresses (collectively, “Inappropriate Content”).
The content of the Submitted Data you submit is governed by applicable laws (including laws which prohibit infringement of copyrights and trademarks, obscenity, pornography, child pornography, or child abuse). We have no obligation to monitor the Submitted Data. However, we (and our licensees, suppliers, fulfillers, and Third-Party Portals, and merchants offering products through a Site (“Merchants”)) reserve the right at all times to review the Submitted Data, to disclose the Submitted Data as necessary to satisfy any laws, regulations or government requests and to report any potential violations of law to law enforcement authorities, to refuse to post or transmit the Submitted Data, to remove the Submitted Data, and to refuse to perform any orders for processing or fulfillment for Submitted Data that are, in our sole judgment and discretion, (or in the sole judgment and discretion of any of the entities described above), objectionable or in violation of these Terms.
SureGifts reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, whether Submitted Data will be accepted for incorporation into SureGifts Products. If SureGifts does not approve the Submitted Data, we will notify you by email that your submission has been rejected. At such time you may submit another content for consideration in a subsequent order.
5.3 Creating Custom Image and Text for Gift Cards.
• Image files can be in .JPEG, .GIF, or .PNG formats.
• Small images will reproduce poorly when printed.
• Increasing the scale of your image may cause it to print poorly.
• The bigger the image you choose, the longer it will take to upload.
• The time your image takes to upload depends on your own internet connection speed.
• On a typical 56k modem, each 1Mb will take about 3 minutes to upload.
5.5 Indemnification. You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our licensees, suppliers and fulfillers, owners and operators of Third-Party Portals and Merchants, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of (a) any claim by a third party that the Submitted Data (or the use thereof) constitutes an infringement or other violation of such third party’s trademark, copyright, intellectual property rights or other rights; or (b) your use of any Inappropriate Content; or (c) any violation of law by you; or (d) any acts prohibited under this Section 5. Your obligation to indemnify and hold us harmless shall survive any expiration and termination of these Terms.
6. Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability.
You agree that in the event of any damage to or loss of an SureGifts Product by us (or by our licensees, suppliers, fulfillers, owners and operators of Third-Party Portals and Merchants), even through negligence or other fault, our sole obligation (and the sole obligation of our licensees, suppliers, fulfillers, owners, and operators of Third-Party Portals and Merchants), and your sole remedy, is at our option, to replace the lost or damaged SureGifts Product(s) or provide you with a refund or credit, for the cost of the purchase price for lost or damaged SureGifts Product(s). You must submit a claim within thirty (30) days from your date of purchase.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DURABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT) ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. ALL SITES, CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. NEITHER SureGifts NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, NOR ANY OF THEIR LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, FULFILLERS, OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF THIRD-PARTY PORTALS OR MERCHANTS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY SITES. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, A DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, RELIABLE, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT THE SITES OR OUR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT THE SITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
Under no circumstances shall we (or our licensees, suppliers, fulfillers, owners and operators of Third-Party Portals or Merchants) be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory arising out of or in connection with your use of, inability to use, any Site, any Content, or any products or services offered through a Site, including any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles) even if we, or our licensees, suppliers, fulfillers, owners and operators of Third-Party Portals or Merchants, have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, this disclaimer of liability applies to any loss or damage arising out of the customization, processing, storage or fulfillment of any material, SureGifts Product, or Submitted Data, the inability to use a Site, any changes to a Site (or its products and/or services), or the unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental, consequential or other types of damages, so some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
In addition, in the event you violate these Terms and you intentionally publicize such violation, you acknowledge that SureGifts and its affiliated companies may suffer substantial damage to its reputation and goodwill and that you can be liable for causing such substantial damage. Furthermore, you agree to refrain from using the services offered through the Site, including ordering any SureGifts Products, in any manner that would cause damage to the public reputation of SureGifts, its affiliated companies, and their employees, shareholders, board members, Merchants, or third parties for which SureGifts provides services. In the event that you use or publicly display any products ordered through the Site, including by display on the Internet, in order to intentionally bring harm to SureGifts or any of its affiliated companies or their employees, or shareholders, or board members, or to owners or operators of Third-Party Portals, or Merchants, SureGifts reserves the right to demand the immediate return of the SureGifts Product(s) ordered from a Site, to invalidate, without refund, the value of any gift card included in such SureGifts Products, and to pursue any and all further remedies available to SureGifts and its affiliated companies under the law.
7. Termination of Right to Use a Site. We reserve the right to terminate your right to use one or more Sites if you violate any of these Terms or if your account has been inactive for more than one year. Upon termination of your right to use one or more Sites, we will remove your account privileges. We will have no obligation to return to you your Submitted Data. The disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms shall survive any such termination. Your sole recourse and remedy if SureGifts terminates your right to use a Site, is to receive a refund for any products paid for but not processed or fulfilled by SureGifts, if any.
8. Privacy and Security.
You understand that your account information on the Sites is controlled by you, through the User IDs and Passwords that you selected. You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of those User IDs and Passwords. SureGifts is entitled to rely on the fact that any Submitted Data, orders for SureGifts Products or other information sent to any Site under your User ID and Password for that Site were sent by you. If you believe that the confidentiality of any of your User IDs and/or Passwords has been compromised or that someone has accessed your account without authorization, you should contact our customer service representatives immediately by either sending an e-mail to [email protected] or by calling 0787344387.
9. Applicable Law. Since the Sites can be accessed from all 47 Counties, as well as from other countries around the world, and each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Kenya, by accessing a Site both you and SureGifts agree that the statutes and laws of Kenya, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of such Site and its contents. SureGifts makes no representation that the Contents are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use a Site from outside Kenya, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries in relation to the Content and the third party content. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on a Site are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in the United States. You and SureGifts further agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of any state of federal court in Kenya with respect to any matters relating to the services, the use of a Site and its Contents, or any transactions arising therefrom. Any action brought by you with respect to anything related to a Site must be brought, if at all, within one (1) year from the accrual of such cause of action. A printed version of these Terms of Service will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or related to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
10. Costs. All costs and taxes are quoted in Kenya Shillings. You must pay all applicable taxes on purchases made on the Site. We may in our sole discretion add, delete or change some or all of the prices of our products and services at any time without notice, other than as set forth on the relevant Site.
11. Gift Card Activation.
Physical Gift Cards: Generally, physical gift cards that ship from suregifts.co.ke are shipped “active”, which means that recipients are not required to activate their gift cards prior to using.
Electronic gift cards: Electronic gift cards do not require activation by customers.
12. Cancellation Policy. Unless otherwise stated herein, there are no refunds and all sales are final.
For purposes of these Terms, “you” and “your” shall mean you and “we”, “us,” and “our” means SureGifts and, if applicable, those third parties acting on behalf of SureGifts from time to time. Title and risk of loss for products purchased by you through a Site passes to you upon delivery of the SureGifts Products to you or your designated recipient. We may assign our rights and responsibilities hereunder without notice to you. If any of these Terms are held invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision most closely matching the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms will continue in effect. We reserve the right to amend or modify these Terms or impose new conditions at any time. Such amendments and modifications will be effective immediately upon giving you notice by any means including, but not limited to, posting on the applicable Site. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all other communications, written or oral, with regard to any Site.
The failure of SureGifts to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by SureGifts in writing. Your use of a Site, however, is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout such Site.
If you have any customer service-related questions, please contact: E-mail: [email protected]
Your use of the registration service (“Service”) at and/or through www.suregifts.co.ke (“Site”) which is operated by SureGifts Limited is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of these Terms of Service ("Terms"). Access and use of the Service constitutes acceptance of and agreement with the Terms and SureGifts
2. OWNERSHIP AND LINKS. The Service and all intellectual property rights therein are the sole and exclusive property of Sureids. The names of other companies and products displayed on the Service are the trademarks of their respective owners. All such trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on the Service, whether owned by SureGifts or various third parties, are referred to herein as the “Trademarks.” You are not granted, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right in or to the Service or Trademarks. This Site may contain links to other websites which are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Sureids of the contents of such other websites. SureGifts shall not be responsible for the content of any other websites and makes no representation or warranty regarding any other websites or the contents or materials on such websites. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk.
3. USE OF SITE. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use the Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of the Site. As a user, SureGifts grants you a limited, non-transferable, revocable, license to use the Service in accordance with these Terms. You may only use the Service to register and view information presented at the Service and to make legitimate inquiries, requests or submissions. You may not use the Service for any other purposes. No part of the Service or any content contained therein may be copied, reproduced, republished, framed, mirrored, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, sold, transferred, sub-licensed, distributed, disassembled, decompiled, or reverse engineered. You are strictly prohibited from (i) using any method, device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service, (ii) taking or attempting to take any action that imposes a burden or load on the Service or any system or communication path utilized by the Service, (iii) posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, or (iv) posting or transmitting any information which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (c) contains a virus, bug or other harmful item, or (d) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any use of the Service.
5. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods and services and use of this Site, and you agree to abide by such additional terms and conditions, e.g., card issuer’s terms and conditions. 6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT LOCATED THEREIN IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SureGifts DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDITIONALLY, SureGifts DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR BE ERROR-FREE, NOT DOES SureGifts DOES WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF ANY INFORMATION, RESULTS, OR CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR IN ANY EMAIL COMMUNICATION SENT BY OR ON BEHALF OF SureGifts. 7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. SureGifts ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICE. 8. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless SureGifts, its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, demands, costs, expenses, penalties or other actions arising from your use of the Service or violation of these Terms. 9. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Kenya, without regard to its conflict of law principles. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Kenya, in all controversies arising out of your use of the Service and these Terms. 10. CONTACT If you have any customer service-related questions, please contact:
E-mail: [email protected]